Project A.W.A.R.E.: Our primary focus is emotional literacy skills, social development and problem solving.
Learning the connection between the lack of emotional control, violence and abuse.
Find community based resources for youths and their families who are facing problems .
- Workshops with trained supervisors
- Guest speakers from the community
- Videos, pictures, and exercises
- Pre/Post surveys to measure skill growth
- Interactive-Role playing & skits
- Topic and gender specific workshops available upon request
- California School District LCAP Considerations:
- Improve Attendance
- Decrease Referrals, Suspensions and Expulsions
- Increase Motivation and Participation
- Increase Positive Self-Esteem/Healthy Groups
- Increase Cognitive and Critical Thinking Skills
- Increase Social & Emotional Literacy Skills
- Increase Problem-Solving and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Increase Self-Analysis, Awareness & Reflection